Nutcracker Tickets are will be sold online ONLY.
Sales begin Saturday, November 11th at 9:00 am
All Nutcracker tickets must be purchased online at the below website.
For Video Assistance on Purchasing Tickets: https://vimeo.com/60568395
Select the location (Phoenixville Middle School), date and time of your desired show. You will find the seating chart on-line for your reserved seating. Please double check your selections of the shows and times as there are no refunds. Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show.
Exchanges call 855-222-2tix (2849). DO NOT CALL CVDA
Before Purchasing Tickets
- Check which show your child will be in on the Nutcracker Cast List
- Buy only the number of tickets you’re sure you need. There are no refunds, or credits. Barbara Mange will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- If friends or family members are not sure if they are coming give them the website information to order for themselves.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early to get handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed.
General Admission $14.00 plus Tututix fees for Child 12 yrs and younger – $16.00 at the door
General Admission $18.00 plus Tututix fees for Adults – 13 and over – $20.00 at the door
Reserved Seating $20.00 plus Tututix fees for Child 12 years and younger – $22.00 at the door
Reserved Seating $25.00 plus Tututix fees Adults- 13 and over – $27.00 at the door
Tickets Will Be Sold First Come First Serve. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.
Parents who are volunteering backstage will not need to purchase a ticket and any child under the age of 2 will not need to purchase a ticket, however, any child no matter what age, who will take up a seat will need to purchase a seat.
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1.00 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout. Any tickets purchased at the school the day of the performance will also have these additional fees added.
You will have several options for how you want your ticket delivered:
- You can have it emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook (if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge!
- Or, you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee– with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
For Senior Students
Our Senior Students who are graduating this year will receive information on how to go on line to purchase tickets starting on Saturday, November 4th. They will have the opportunity to choose their seats one week prior to the opening of sales by using a special code. If Seniors do not take advantage of this offer we will not be able to give them seating preference.