Below is a sample of the Ticket Process. Information will be updated in 2023
Again this year, we are excited to be working with the company called TutuTix to make it easier for you to purchase recital tickets. You’ll be able to select the seats you want and do it from your own home.
Watch this video to learn more about buying tickets through TutuTix: https://vimeo.com/60568395
Tickets will go on sale: TBA
At that time, you can purchase 4 tickets per show by any of the following ways:
- Go to our special TutuTix page on your computer, tablet, or smart phone at
Chester Valley Dance Academy, LLC Tickets
- Go to our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Buy Tickets” tab at the top, or
- Just call 855-222-2TIX (2849)
Note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Barbara Mange will not be able to make any special arrangements for you. So, buy early to get the seats you want! Please make sure you know exactly what show your child is participating in and how many tickets you will need for your family. There are no refunds.
Parents who are volunteering backstage will not need to purchase a ticket and any child under the age of 2 will not need to purchase a ticket, however, any child no matter what age, who will take up a seat will need to purchase a seat.
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1.00 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout. Any tickets purchased at the school the day of the performance will also have these additional fees added.
You’ll have several options for how you want your ticket delivered:
- You can have it emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook (if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge!
- Or, you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee- with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
Our Senior Students who are graduating this year will receive information on how to go on line to purchase tickets starting on April 23rd. They will have the opportunity to choose their seats one week prior to the opening of sales by using a special code. If Seniors do not take advantage of this offer we will not be able to give them seating preference.
To Order your Tickets:
- Select the location (Downingtown West High School), date and time of your desired show. You will find the seating chart on-line for your reserved seating.
- Double check your selections of the shows and times as there are no refunds
- Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show).
- Exchanges call 855-222-2tix (2849). DO NOT CALL C.V.D.A.
- Before ordering, check the show your child will be in on the email sent to you on 3/29 regarding Recital Information Program.
- Buy only the number of tickets you need (4 Tickets per family per show until May 14th with additional tickets will be available) (Combo I Show 10 tickets per family until May 14th when additional tickets will be available) -
- There are no refunds, or credits. Barbara Mange will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- If friends or family members are not sure if they are coming give them the website information to order for themselves.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early to get handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed.
- $ 13.00 plus Tututix fees for Child – 12 years and younger | $15.00 at the door
- $16.00 plus Tututix fees for Adults – 13 and over | $18.00 at the door
Tickets will be sold first come first served. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.
From May 14th to May 18th, additional tickets may be purchased. (These seats may not be with the original seats.)
After May 18th tickets must be purchased at the door, based on availability.