Nutcracker Ticket Sales begin Saturday, November 18th at 12:00 pm. You can purchase these tickets online here. There are no refunds so please double check your order before completing your order. Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show.
Ticket Ordering Reminders
- Before ordering check which show your child will be in on the Nutcracker Cast List
- Buy only the number of tickets you’re sure you need. There are no refunds, or credits. The CVDA Office will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- If friends or family members are not sure if they are coming give them the website information to order for themselves.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early to get handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed.
- General Admission $18.00 plus fees - $20.00 at the door
- Reserved Seating $25.00 plus fees - $28.00 at the door
Tickets Will Be Sold First Come First Serve. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.
Nutcracker Scout Experience
We are pleased to invite Girl Scout Troops and Boy Scout Troops to our performance of The Nutcracker. Through the years, CVDA has enjoyed having troops at the performances and introducing them to the world of dance.
We would be pleased to share this Holiday tradition of The Nutcracker again with any Troops interested. If you are interested, we would like to offer you group tickets at a discounted price of $12.00 per scout (regularly $14.00) for children under 12.
Included with your tickets will be a Nutcracker Activity Booklet and Q&A with Clara and the Sugar Plum Fairy immediately following your performance.
Please call the office at 610-594-2771 for more information and to purchase your package.