At Unplugged Activities, LLC children ages 2-½ to 5 years old will discover fun and healthy alternatives to being on the computer or in front of the TV.
Looking for alternative day care program? CVDA will be hosting Unplugged Activities this upcoming year in the mornings and early afternoons. Children will be entertained in dance/movement classes, have fun with arts and crafts, enjoy story time with snacks, and play games!
Benefits of Unplugged Activities, LLC
- Promotes Creativity
- Builds Fine Motor Skills & Hand-Eye Coordination
- Expands the Imaginations
- Builds Independence
- Teaches Self Control and Patience
- Increases balance, flexibility & muscle tone
- Builds social interactions & social values
- Helps start a healthy relationship with exercise that can last a lifetime
Sign your little one up for sessions that best fit your schedule. Drop-ins welcome!