Every year the studio performs the magical story of E.T.A. Hoffman’s The Nutcracker and gives students the opportunity to perform in a full length production. In order to participate, students must take a ballet class during our summer session and be diligent about attending rehearsals throughout the season.
Dowingtown West High School
445 Manor Avenue
Downingtown PA, 19335
Saturday, December 18th
2:30pm - Show A
6:30pm - Show B
Sunday, December 19th
1:00pm - Show C
5:00pm - Show D
Sales begin Saturday, December 4th at 12:00 pm. All Nutcracker tickets must be purchased online.
Select the location (Downingtown West High School), date and time of your desired show. You will find the seating chart on-line for you to reserved seats. Please double check your selections of the shows and times as there are no refunds. Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show. Exchanges call 855-222-2tix (2849). Do not call CVDA for exchanges, instead please call the listed phone number for TutuTix.
Ticket Ordering Reminders
- Before ordering check which show your child will be in on the Nutcracker Cast List
- Each family may purchase up to 8 tickets from Dec. 4th to Dec. 11th (starting on Dec. 12th you may purchase extra seats)
- There are no refunds, or credits. Barbara Mange will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- Social Distance: There will be 2 seats between your group and the next group. Also, Rows G, M, R will not be sold to allow for Extra Space.
- Any child no matter what age, who will take up a seat will need to purchase a ticket.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early; handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed.
Price: $20.00 plus a $2.00 processing fee. ($22.00)
Tickets Will Be Sold First Come First Serve. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.