We are happy to be able to offer this year the opportunity for our students to participate in the Opening Number and Finale of each of the recitals. The theme this year will be "Grease". Students will have rehearsals each week leading up to the performances. They must be available to perform in all three recitals for the Opening and Finale. Please read over the requirements below. Interested students should enroll through the portal under events.
Opening Number Requirements
- You must be eight (8) years of age or older.
- You must have at least three (3) years of dance experience in one of the following styles of dance: Ballet, Jazz, Modern
General Rehearsal Policies
- A dance cast member may only miss two excused rehearsals. Please see permission form for definition of an “excused” rehearsal.
- Rehearsals will begin on March 4th and will run every Friday or Saturday until the show.
- There will be a one-time fee of $185.00 per performer to cover the cost of rehearsals and scenery.
- A dancer must be available to participate in all 3 shows in the Opening and Finale.
- Class Attire: Salmon or Tan Tights, Black Leotard, Hair in a Neat Bun
- Company Students will have small sections in the Opening which will be taught in the Lyrical Performing Group, Company Jazz I, Company Jazz II, and Company Tap. If you would like to be in more than just that section you will need to sign up.
It is the performer's and/or parent's responsibility to check the rehearsal schedule online or at the studio every week for updates and scheduling changes.
The first rehearsal will be on Friday, March 3rd from 6:30-8:30 pm.