Ticket Sales begin Monday, April 10th at 1:00 pm
Again this year, we are excited to be working with the company called Dance Recital Ticketing to make it easier for you to purchase recital tickets. You’ll be able to select the seats you want and do it from your own home.
Tickets go on sale online on Monday, April 10th at 1:00 pm. At that time, you can purchase tickets any of the following ways.
- On your computer, tablet, or smart phone at Chester Valley Dance Academy, LLC Tickets
- Go to our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Buy Tickets” tab at the top
Note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Barbara Mange will not be able to make any special arrangements for you. So, buy early to get the seats you want! Please make sure you know exactly what show your child is participating in and how many tickets you will need for your family. There are no refunds.
Parents who are volunteering backstage will not need to purchase a ticket and any child under the age of 2 will not need to purchase a ticket, however, any child no matter what age, who will take up a seat will need to purchase a seat.
Dance Recital Ticketing charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1.00 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout. Any tickets purchased at the school the day of the performance will also have these additional fees added.
Our Senior Students who are graduating this year will receive information on how to go on line to purchase tickets starting on April 3rd. They will have the opportunity to choose their seats one week prior to the opening of sales by using a special code. If Seniors do not take advantage of this offer we will not be able to give them seating preference.
After May 18th tickets must be purchased at the door, based on availability.
To Order your Tickets
- Visit our ticketing website
- Select the location (Phoenixville Middle School), date and time of your desired show. You will find the seating chart on-line for your reserved seating.
- Double check your selections of the shows and times as there are no refunds
- Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show). DO NOT CALL C.V.D.A.
- Before ordering, check the show your child will be in on the our website.
- Buy only the number of tickets you need
- There are no refunds, or credits. Office staff will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- If friends or family members are not sure if they are coming give them the website information to order for themselves.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early to get handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed.
- $ 13.00 plus fees for Child – 12 years and younger | $15.00 at the door
- $16.00 plus fees for Adults – 13 and over | $18.00 at the door
Tickets will be sold first come first served. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.