It's spooky season!
Chester Valley Dance Academy invites its dancers to wear fun Halloween Accessories to their dance classes from October 25 - 31. Wear black and orange accessories or wear parts of your Halloween costume you can still dance in. No full costumes please. Dancers can accessorize with socks, leotards, shirts, skirts, leggings, hair accessories and more. You must still be able to dance to your fullest extent in class.
Revised Schedule for October 31
There will be a modified schedule for classes on Tuesday, October 31. Please see below. Students who are not able to attend are encouraged to schedule a makeup class by calling the office at 610-594-2771.
- 4:00-5:00 Lyrical 14+, Hydrangea Modern, Aster Modern with Miss Allyssa
- 4:15-5:00 Combo II/IIA & Combo III with Miss Ann
- 4:15-5:15 Amber Jazz/Tap with Miss Cathy
- 4:30-5:30 Lotus Jazz, Company Jazz I & II with Mr. Roderick
- 5:00-5:45 Pre-Jazz with Miss Ann
- 5:15-6:15 Hip Hop 10-13, Hip Hop 13 & Up, Company Hip Hop with Miss Christine
- 5:15-6:15 Amber Ballet with Miss Cathy
- 5:45-7:00 Freesia Ballet & Advanced Pointe Technique with Miss Kim